Glamping on the South Coast
The Perfect Relaxing Getaway
Two cosy Glamping pods set on a four acre working farm camping site. 7 miles south of the historic city of Chichester and under 3 miles from the renowned West Wittering Beach. We are 8 miles from Goodwood, famous for horse racing, Festival of Speed car meeting and Revival classic car meeting.
Ideal stress free camping break in the quiet countryside.
- One double bed
- Two single memory foam folding beds, ideal for children
- Indoor and Outdoor lighting
- Small fridge to keep the basics cool
- TV with Freeview and built in DVD player
- An electric heater
- Kettle. mugs, bowls, plates and cutlery for 4 people
- Starter pack of coffee, tea, sugar and milk for your convenience
- Electric plug sockets
- Laminate flooring with mats
- Blackout Curtain and blinds
- Glazed lockable door and fully opening rear window for ventilation
- Two directors chairs and folding table
- Outside picnic table, BBQ stand and Firepit
- Parasol and additional two folding chairs
- Pod fees include up to 4 people and electric per night
- Double bed has a freshly laundered fitted sheet. All other bedding is not provided.
- Guests can of course bring their usual camping gear.
- Unfortunately no pets allowed
- NO smoking
Each pod is insulated to provide you with a warm and cosy place to stay and no hassle of putting up a tent. Bask in the sunshine during the day and watch the stars at night by your firepit.
The amenities are communal but only a short distance from the pods.
Amenities include separate Mens and Ladies toilets, wash basins and hot showers. Disabled access wet room. Washing up area and Microwave for use if needed.
£85 / per night
£65 / per night
Glamping Pod FAQ's
Small double bed with mattress protector and fitted sheet supplied, 2 single folding mattresses (no sheets provided), 2 director’s chairs and foldaway table, TV with DVD player, small fridge, Heater, kettle, crockery and cutlery for 4 people, welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Electric lighting inside and outside. Picnic table, BBQ stand for your own BBQ or disposable BBQ and firepit outside. Also an extra two folding chairs, parasol and windbreak for use if needed.
What is included in the pod?
The double bed is supplied with a freshly laundered fitted sheet but otherwise you will need to bring all your own bedding.
Do you provide bedding?
Pod bookings are currently only available via email. Please contact us at email@example.com for availability and price.
How do you book?
Sorry but pets are not allowed in any of the pods.
Are pets allowed in the pods?
Check in from 2pm to 8pm and Departure by 10.30am.
What are the check in and departure times?
Campfires are not permitted but firepits are available to use. We sell kindling, logs and firelighters on site if needed. There are BBQ stands for disposable BBQ’s or your own BBQ.
Are you allowed campfires and BBQ’s?
No. The minimum stay is two nights.
Do you accept one night bookings?
Smoking is not permitted inside the pod and is not permitted on the decked area due to the high amount of wood.
Is smoking permitted?
No. Due to the high amount of wood and insurance requirements pods, porch area and all undercover areas are strictly no smoking and no naked flame areas, this includes candles, joss sticks and everything that can or could burn or melt.
Can we bring candles or joss sticks?
Take a break from the hustle and bustle.
Contact us today to book one of our Glamping pods!